Welcome to Primefy Help Center! Here, you will find step-by-step guidance on what to do if you have forgotten your Primefy account password or if you simply want to make a change. We will cover two scenarios: password recovery and password change.
Scenario 1: Forgot Your Password?
The step-by-step guide below is focused on cases where you do not remember your password and wish to change it.
1.Go to the login page and click on "Forgot your password?":
2. Enter the email address associated with your Primefy account in the dialog box that appears and click "Receive link":
3. After providing the email, check your email inbox. You will receive an email containing a link to reset your password.
4. Open the link received in the email and follow the provided instructions. Enter your new password and complete the process by clicking "Change password".
5. All set! Now, you can log in with your new password and access your Primefy account again.
Scenario 2: Password Change
The step-by-step guide below is ideal for those who remember their login password, can access the dashboard but wish to change the password for some other reason.
1. Start by logging into your Primefy account and access your Dashboard.
2. In the upper right corner of the screen, click on your avatar. Then, select "Edit Profile".
3.In the profile editing panel, click on the "Edit" button.
4. Fill in the required fields:
- Email and Name: If necessary, update your email address and name.
- Old Password: Enter your current password to confirm authenticity.
- New Password: Set the desired new password.
5. After filling in the fields, click "Save" to confirm the changes made, and you're done! You will have set a new access password.
💡 Tip: Remember to choose a strong and unique password to ensure the security of your Primefy account.
If you still have questions or encounter difficulties during the process, our support team is available to assist. Contact us through the official Support channels. We are here to ensure a smooth and secure experience on our platform!