When using the Primefy platform to conduct your sales through our control panel, you have the option to choose between two distinct approaches: charging instantly or creating a payment link. Both solutions offer different conveniences and advantages, allowing you to select the one that best fits your needs.
Below, we explain the differences between these two options so you can make an informed decision.
Payment Link in Primefy:
The payment link is a practical and flexible solution provided by Primefy. With it, you can create a customized checkout page for your customers to make payments. You can refer to our article on how to create a payment link. Here are some key points regarding the payment link solution:
- When creating a payment link, you can offer multiple payment methods, such as bank slip, PIX, and credit card, giving your customers the freedom to choose the most convenient one.
- Your customers can securely and quickly input personal information to complete the transaction at their convenience.
- This option is ideal for online sales, sending payments via email or social media, enabling customers to access the link and complete the purchase quickly and securely.
Instant Charging in Primefy:
Instant charging offers a slightly different approach to making sales, where the merchant adds the consumer's data, eliminating the need for them to go through this step in different payment methods they choose. For example, with instant charging, you can manually and securely input the customer's credit card information into the system, facilitating sales over the phone or in-person situations. Here's how it works:
For Credit Card
- In instant charging, the merchant has the ability to manually and securely input the customer's credit card information, streamlining the sales process.
For Bank Slip
- This option is convenient for issuing bank slips, as the merchant can automatically generate a bank slip for the customer to make the payment.
- In instant charging, the PIX option generates a QR code for immediate payment through the consumer's bank app. This option is fast and secure, allowing the customer to quickly make the payment by scanning the QR code, without needing to input personal information or the recipient's PIX key for the transfer.
In summary, the difference between charging instantly and creating a payment link in Primefy lies in how the transaction is conducted. The payment link gives the customer the freedom to choose the payment method and when they want to make the payment, while instant charging allows the merchant to manually input the customer's data to reduce steps and increase the likelihood of immediate payment conversion.
The choice between the two options will depend on your business model, preferences, and the specific needs of your sales and customers.
Primefy offers these options to ensure that you have flexibility and convenience when conducting your commercial transactions.