Yes, at Primefy, it is possible to register multiple bank accounts for the same establishment. This functionality provides flexibility and convenience to perform withdrawals and manage your receipts efficiently. It is important to note that only one bank account will remain active at a time, with the most recently registered account being the active one.
How to Register Multiple Bank Accounts:
You have two options for registering multiple bank accounts in Primefy:
1. Action via API: You can register multiple bank accounts through the Primefy API. To access our documentation and get more details about this method, simply click here.
2. Manual Registration through the Control Panel: If you prefer, it is also possible to manually register bank accounts through the Primefy control panel. To do this, follow the steps below:o:
- Access your Primefy account using your login credentials.
- Go to the "Finances" tab.
- Choose the establishment for which you want to register the new bank account.
- Click on "Add Bank Account" and enter the requested information.
- Confirm the details, and all set!
Follow the complete tutorial available in our article for a detailed step-by-step guide with images on how to register a new bank account.
💡 You should repeat the bank account registration process whenever you want to add or replace a bank account for the same establishment.